Monday, October 20, 2008

Thing I Didn't Know I Loved With All My Heart: Heavy Sarcasm


I guess it's a sign that I'm getting older, but sometimes when I look at party photos of cool hipster parties, it just seems like the kids are younger and younger. I think one of those signs that you're getting over the cool hill is when you start noticing you're older than anyone in a band worth listening to. I feel geriatric for being old enough to rent a car. At this point in my life, I might as well throw in the towel and start wearing Clarks and talking about the produce I bought at the farmer's market. I mean, this kid barely looks out of high school, right?
[Via Sorry I Missed Your Party]

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger alexandra grecco said...

I had a great conversation with my farmers market arugula last night...

2:00 PM  
Blogger "I Love you, Catmother!" said...

It's funny you mention that, because I basically only started buying arugula once it became part of the "Volvo-driving, Latte-Drinking" series of stereotypes directed at liberals by conservatives.

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home