Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Posh Nosh


I saw this cooking show parody while staying up late and watching public television in the Untied States, where I live.

From the show's BBC2 website:
Welcome to the world of POSH NOSH. For me, this is a dream come true. All my life, I've wanted to bring extraordinary food to ordinary people.

This website contains some of the recipes featured in our award-waiting BBC2 series. You may find some of them difficult at first. The techniques are complex, true. And, yes I agree, the language is unusual and hard. But I know you wouldn't want it any other way. Extraordinary food should never be simple. And it certainly mustn't be cheap. One of the lovely things about having a website is that it keeps out people who can't even afford a computer!
[via BBC2 Posh Nosh]

Here are all eight (there may be nine), 10 minute episodes on Your Tube and My Space:
1. Architect's Fish and Chips.
2. Birthday Parties.
3. Paella.
4. Beautiful Food.
5. Bread & Butter Pudding.
6. Leftovers.
7. Sauces.
8. Comfort Food.
9. (which allegedly exists, according to the imdb, but I doubt it) Gilled Sole.

Also and Lastly: Here's an unusually thorough Wikipedia entry. (Bless you, Wikipedia.)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home