Saturday, April 12, 2008
- Adventures in Low Zip Codes
- this is the stuff of susie('s)
- Hub City Brotel
- Gluda Finds Lulu
- Rahul Owns My Soul
- Cat and Girl
- The G.O.A.T. "McCain is Old" Joke
- Fey Grim. Or Why I Am So Pissed About This Looming...
- EPA Administrator Bucking the Wax Attack
- Things That Make Real Life Seem Like Anime: Micros...
- I'm Out for Justice, Steven Seagal!
- Each Penny Cost 1.67 Cents To Mint, Report Pun-Lov...
- Coming this Thursday, whoops Wednesday: Muqtada al...
- "Solar Cells Via Inkjet Printing!? Like My Epson S...
- Re: the Twenty-Something Arms Contractor Scandal
- Is Wind Energy Getting FERC'd On Powerlines?
- Name: "I Love you, Catmother!"